Year 2 Intervention Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day.
Year 2 Intervention Teacher, Stockport Primary School.
January 2017-May 2017
Do you have experience of teaching in Key Stage One?
Do you bring fun and outdoor learning into your teaching?
Would working within a forward thinking primary school appeal to you?
This two form entry Primary school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Teacher from January 2017 to May 2017 to support groups of children across two Year 2 classes for numeracy and literacy booster lessons in preparation for KS1 SATS. The role is full time.
This Primary School caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher has really improved the school in the last 2 years and has a vision to continue to do so.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage One to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum and raise attainment.
- Working alongside the class Teachers to identify gaps in learning.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.