Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Year 6 Intervention Teacher - Manchester Primary School
£85- £130 per day
January 2017 - May 2017
Are you a dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher who is keen to raise attainment?
Working with the current curriculum, could you encourage pupils to aim high?
Can you be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and sticking to goals?
We are seeking a Year 6 Teacher for a Manchester primary school with a very diverse catchment area. The school has a good rating from Ofsted and the successful applicant will play an important part in the school's strategic aims.
You will be required to plan and deliver interventions to children in Year 6 either on a one to one basis or with small groups. The ability of the children will vary so you would need to plan and differentiate accordingly.
- Secure car parking
- Access to Free CPD courses and training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Well serviced transport links
- Varied role
If you are keen to contribute to the continued growth of the school in a proactive and professional manner, we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Experience of teaching the upper Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Recording progress and setting new goals for children.
- Working with chldren both in small groups and on a one to one basis.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then don't hesitate, apply today. NQTs are welcome to apply.