Sales Executive / New Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant (AWDO-P2714)
Sales Executive / New Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant with experience selling B2B services required for a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: up to £30,000 basic salary, £60,000 OTE (uncapped)
WORKING HOURS: 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
** 2 Jobs Available **
** Uncapped Commission Structure **
** Additional Product Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you currently work in a job selling Business Intelligence / Market Data Intelligence / Financial Data Reports or high level B2B subscription based services?
- Or do you come from a background selling services in a different industry and are looking for a career change?
If so we want to hear from you!
You do not necessarily need previous industry related experience, providing you’ve worked within an environment selling B2B services, as the Company will provide additional product based training.
The types of candidates that we would like to hear from are people that have worked as a:
- New Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive
- Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant
- Account Manager (Providing you have in-depth experience developing new clients)
We would also be keen to hear from candidates that have experience selling either:
- Business Intelligence / Market Data Intelligence / Financial Data Reports / Market Statistics etc.
- Events / Sponsorship Packages
- Subscription based services
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Oil, Gas, Energy and Power based services within a B2B environment
- Consultancy services or other B2B Services
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / New Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant that has previous experience selling B2B services.
Working as the Sales Executive / New Business Development Manager you will develop new UK and International client accounts from prospecting, lead generation, referrals and utilising the Company’s existing and extensive blue chip global client database.
This job would suit a candidate that enjoys selling and presenting B2B Services over the telephone to a UK and International Client base. It’s definitely more of a consultative sales process and candidates should have great listening skills as well as the ability to close deals.
As the Sales Executive / New Business Development Manager you will also be required to prepare high quality proposals, prepare and update sales forecasts and grow renewals for the B2B Market Data / Business Intelligence Subscription Services.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this growing team, within an International Company that can offer some excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Identify new opportunities from prospecting, lead generation, referrals and utilising the Company’s existing and extensive blue chip global client database
- Account manage your own client base
- Prepare high quality proposals
- Prepare and update sales forecasts
- Grow renewals for the B2B Market Data / Business Intelligence Subscription Services
- Manage your pipeline of new opportunities from start to finish
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working in a similar role selling B2B Market Data / Business Intelligence Subscription based Services. However, we would also consider candidates that have worked as a Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager (providing you’re fine with developing new clients) or have sold either Events / Sponsorship Packages, Subscription based services, SaaS (Software as a Service), Oil, Gas, Energy and Power based services within a B2B environment, Consultancy services or other B2B Services.
- Must have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Must have great listening skills with the ability to really understand your client’s requirements
- Must have the ability to close deals and grow client subscription renewals
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency