Recruitment Manager (In-House / Internal) (AWDO-P2887)
1 day left
- Full Time
Internal / In-House Recruitment Manager with experience of working within a high volume recruiting environment required by a well-established Company based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 (Basic Salary) + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
** All Previous Agency and / or Direct Recruiting Experience Considered **
PLEASE NOTE: This job does involve extensive UK travel with possible overnight stays.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal / In-House Recruitment Manager that has previous experience working within an agency and / or a direct talent hiring role.
Working as the Internal / In-House Recruitment Manager you will take full ownership of the recruitment and selection function for the business.
As the Internal / In-House Recruitment Manager you will proactively manage the external talent pool by building effective relationships with all key stakeholders whilst maximising the usage of the Applicant Tracking System.
Your responsibilities as the Internal / In-House Recruitment Manager will also involve acting as a strong point of call for all related enquiries and lead on best practice within all recruitment activities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle from designing and placing adverts to on-boarding successful candidates
- Proactively analyse recruitment needs and skills gaps within the business, reporting findings and initiatives to the Operations Director
- Effectively screen high volume CVs and shortlisting for interview across the business whilst liaising with the recruiting Line Manager and the HR Advisor
- Arrange and hold interviews with prospective candidates for roles across the business in conjunction with recruiting Line Managers and the HR Advisor for the final selection process
- Maximise the usage of the Applicant Tracking System ensuring all aspects of its functionality form part of the recruitment process
- Proactively source new candidates through headhunting, social media, referrals and CV mining
- Provide feedback to candidates post interview process
- Monitor the progress of candidates through the vetting procedure in conjunction with the HR Administration Team
- Liaise with the HR Team regarding new hires and the on boarding process across the business
- Source suitable candidates based on specific client guidelines and standards
- Reviewing recruitment budget in conjunction with Board of Directors on an annual basis with an emphasis on cost saving initiatives
- Assist with project work concerning HR Metrics (direct hire and time per hire)
- Using HR Metrics, work to improve employee engagement and retention across the business
- Review recruitment strategy and policies in conjunction with the HR Team and Operations Director to ensure compliance to legislation
- Provide analysis and recommendations for ad-hoc or specific recruitment needs as and when required
- Produce ad-hoc reports as and when requested
- Support all line managers with a range of recruitment and selection activities across the business
- Coach and advise mid-senior managers on recruitment processes and policies
- Design and deliver training to upskill management with all recruitment activities such as interviewing and assessment centres
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working as a recruiter for either an agency or in-house role
- Exposure to high volume recruitment
- Someone who can really make a difference to the recruitment function within an organisation
- Experienced in measuring retention / attrition and a proven track record of reducing turnover rates
- Ambitious and driven individual
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong UK geographical knowledge
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Packages
- Must be willing to travel UK wide with possible overnight stays (Extensive travel will be required)
- Knowledge or a proven track record of working with employed and subcontractor roles or vacancies
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience of using behavioural profiling or psychometric testing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Birmingham, West Midlands
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Recruitment Manager (In-House / Internal) (AWDO-P2887)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly