1 day left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunities have arisen to join our design team, working within the retail shopfitting industry. Having recently invested in Revit software within the Design Department, new personnel are required. The role is offering a competitive salary dependant on experience.
The candidate in question must have proven working experience in Revit and AutoCAD.
Duties and attributes of the Revit/AutoCAD Operative will include:
- Design store layouts (plans and elevations)
- Site surveys and site meetings
- Space planning
- Create Revit families and components
- Produce Revit projects
- Create Revit visuals and walkthroughs
- Produce schedules from Revit projects
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
- Must be a team player
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Relevant training will be given to the successful Revit/AutoCAD Operative.
If you are interested in working for REPLAN as our Revit/AutoCAD Operative then please click “Apply” now.
Apply for Revit/AutoCAD Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly