Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor - Post Room / Mailroom Team Leader (AWDO-P2886)
2 days left
- Full Time
Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor / Post Room / Mailroom Team Leader with good leadership / supervisory, time-management and organisational skills required for a Global Company based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
SALARY: £18,500 + Bonus + Benefits
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous team leadership / management or supervisory skills. Any previous experience supervising / managing mailroom teams would be highly desirable.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor / Post Room Team Leader that has good leadership / supervisory, time-management and organisational skills.
Working as the Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor / Post Room Team Leader you will supervise and monitor the work of your Mailroom Team, providing hands on support to the Team and the Client Services Manager.
As the Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor / Post Room Team Leader you will have direct line management responsibility and will need to cover for and assist all Team Members as and when necessary.
As a successful applicant you will have a great chance to join a Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor / Post Room Team Leader:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent the Company on-site promoting Excellent Customer Service
- Daily supervision of all mail room functions, ensuring that all agreed service levels and service standards are met and complied with
- Daily supervision and administration of staff, including work allocation, monitoring of performance, absence and time keeping along with coaching and local discipline
- Preparation of the staff roster system to ensure a fully flexible and effective staffing approach is maintained during all working periods, ensuring that all staff receive reasonable notice of shift schedules and amendments where possible
- Regular appraisals of staff against clear objectives, identifying training and development needs
- Develops staff to provide a flow of capable messengers and supervisors
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with in the correct manner and that the Line Manager is informed immediately should any service complaints be reported
- Ensure that all mail and courier items are collected and distributed via the correct mailing systems, assisting mailroom staff, as appropriate, in sorting and delivering mail
- Ensuring that all H&S policies and regulations are adhered to
- Preparation and accurate completion of all mail services paperwork for inclusion within the monthly site report
- Ensure that any other reasonable tasks or requests are fulfilled to the appropriate service standards required as and when they arise
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have excellent leadership / supervisor / management skills, with the ability to develop a high level of service culture
- Any previous experience supervising / managing mailroom teams would be highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy with the ability to monitor, record and report performance targets for the Team and individuals
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Intermediate IT skills - Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Management and Supervisory Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Swindon, Wiltshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Mail / Parcel Sorter Supervisor - Post Room / Mailroom Team Leader (AWDO-P2886)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly