New opportunity not to be missed. G&J Distillers, a Quintessential Brands Company, have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team based in Warrington on a 6 month contract basis. The ideal candidate will receive a competitive salary.
As the leading distiller and bottler of spirits in the UK, our vision is to develop G&J Distillers’ world-class production capabilities to produce UK and international brands of the future.
With a heritage of over 250 years in the art of distillation, our goal is to continue to provide the highest quality and most cost-effective liquid and bottling solutions to businesses globally.
Quintessential Brands is growing and we are looking for a dynamic Recruitment Coordinator for a period of 6months to support our growth. Working in the HR team you will you will play a significant role in coordinating recruitment across our 7 businesses.
You will be organised, able to work at pace and be able to manage multiple roles at any one given time. We are looking for someone who is eager to make a difference to our team and company by working with all departments on their recruitment.
You will be involved in the process from beginning to end, supporting Line Managers with recruitment, to ensuring the candidate experience is maintained. As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will coordinate interviews for all our roles across all locations, with excellent communication skills you will liaise with agencies, candidates and internal colleagues.
We are looking for someone who
- Has excellent organisation and communication skills
- Has the ability to work at pace
- Excellent communication skills
- Be dynamic, innovative and driven
Our Recruitment Coordinator will
- Manage candidate experience within the recruitment process to ensure we are an employer of choice
- Manage end to end recruitment processing from shortlisting to offer
- Place adverts on the relevant job boards and support line manager in writing adverts
- Administer our online assessments to candidates and manage the process
- Complete the relevant administration surrounding recruitment
- Assist in the issuing of contracts and offer letters to successful candidates.
This Recruitment Coordinator role is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing organisation - working in the HR department you will be central to the business function providing support and developing best practice. If you really care and have the courage to win then we want to hear from you!
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.