Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Director's Assistant
Job Title: PA to the Director of Transformation
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Position: Permanent, Full Time
The company is a higher education provider with institutions in the UK and across the world. Their key brands include some of the leading universities and higher education bodies in the UK and across the world.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and results focused PA to support our Director of Transformation. This role is ideal for a confident and dynamic yet extremely personable PA who enjoys working in a highly commercial, driven and fast paced environment.
As PA you will provide the highest level of professional executive support to the Director of Transformation. You will be proactive and well organised with a keen eye for detail. You will demonstrate quickly the ability to manage business needs and deadlines, whilst delivering a high quality customer focused service to internal and external stakeholders. No two days will be the same, so the ability to think on your feet in an environment that moves fast and changes often is key.
- Administrative support
- Effective diary management
- Preparation of materials and presentations
- Ad hoc projects
- Personal support and assistance as required
- Proven PA / administrative experience supporting a Director / Board level executive
- Experience of working within a fast paced, commercial environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage a varied work load
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong customer service ethic
If so, to apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Personal Assistant, PA, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Administration Team Leader, Office Supervisor, Administration Manager, Executive Assistant, Business Support, Office Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Support Manager will also be considered for this role.