Strategic Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Strategic Account Manager – Existing Business – Midlands & South of England (with national coverage)
Here at Lyreco UK & Ireland we have a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Strategic Account Manager, mainly covering the Midlands & South of England but with UK National Coverage, Up to £50,000 basic plus £65,000 - £70,000 OTE. This role offers an exceptional corporate benefits package as well as car whilst allowing you to develop your career with one of the world’s leading workplace solutions providers.
Lyreco is a world leader in workplace supplies solutions, with a strong focus on exemplary service to all our loyal and committed customers. We’re a single source solutions provider, offering everything from office products, to furniture, catering supplies and technological products. From coffee to calculators we’re truly a one-stop shop for all our customers’ office place needs! With our ongoing investment in our team, now is a fantastic time to join our forward thinking dynamic business. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible career path for our employees and we’ll ensure that your remuneration matches your success.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will be Responsible for the management, development and retention of a portfolio of highly business critical and complex Strategic Accounts with annual spends in excess of £750k pa. Working closely with Strategic Inside Sales Executives to help maximize client relationships and increase sales through real time and strategic solutions. Develop and manage bespoke corporate pilot schemes that offer clients cost reductions through supplier consolidation.
Key responsibilities of a Lyreco Strategic Account Manager:
- Consistent performance against sales and margin targets set annually by the Divisional Director.
- Successfully develop and manage new business pipeline activity through to new account wins in line with sales and cash margin targets.
- Manage customer accounts through business account reviews, at agreed time frequencies.
- Develop all opportunities within accounts to increase sales and profitability and negotiate contractual agreements to maximise business potential.
- Negotiate all re-tenders of existing customers to retain business at agreed sales and profit levels.
- Comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen, with experience and a proven track record in sales and margin development and retender process at corporate level.
- In depth understanding of Lyreco’s sales proposition and work place solutions offering. In addition, you will be able to tailor this solution to meet the business requirements of the customer.
Skills and abilities to become a Lyreco Strategic Account Manager include:
- Demonstrate self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to take on new tasks,
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong negotiation skills at senior level in a competitive business environment.
- Demonstrate ability to come up with new and constructive ideas to solve problems or improve own and/or team efficiency.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and is able to apply this to varied situations. Uses commercial judgment and is able to apply multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
- This role covers a large geographical area, extensive travel and overnight stays may be required.
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence.
If you are looking to develop a great career in Account Management, then this Strategic Account Manager opportunity with Lyreco offers personal development and first-class training alongside the prestige of working within an industry-wide respected brand. Make sure that you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to progress your career and click here to apply today.
Apply for Strategic Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly