Our client is a specialist boutique software development company who have been developing market leading software products for over 10 years. Developing a suite of web and mobile applications for the Healthcare Industry and due to continued planned growth are currently looking for a Software Consultant to join the team in this new role.
Our client, part of the mission, is a UK top 20 integrated communications and technology group with energetic businesses spanning software development, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 300 people work across sites in Cheshire, Bristol and North Devon, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. The mission is made up of 13 specialist Agencies employing over 900 people in 24 offices that take in the length and breadth of the UK as well as offices in Asia and San Francisco.
As a Software Consultant, you'll manage a portfolio of existing accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships to gain an understanding of their clients' businesses, their needs and using consultative selling techniques to maximise opportunities to sell and promote further products and services, whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned accounts, presenting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable service to clients
- Identify and understand the business drivers of a client's requirements to confidently propose solutions
- Utilise the pre-sales resource and ensure demos are carried out effectively, ensuring the resource is engaged effectively and used to maximum benefit to achieve sales numbers and set customer expectations
- Prepare and follow up on quotations, maintaining and updating administrative systems to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
- Ongoing pipeline management to develop a sustainable pipeline to ensure margin targets are consistently achieved
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving target
- Proactively contact potential new clients in addition to managing existing accounts
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with such activities, eg. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Respond to tenders and ITTs
- Proven track record in IT B2B sales
- High degree of business, product and technical knowledge
- Commercial experience working within the NHS/Healthcare or similar software market sector and in a customer-supplier environment
- Ability to understand client issues
- Ability to identify, qualify and develop new opportunities
- Solid understanding of solution selling and business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled communicator and negotiator
- Excellent presentation skills - to both prepare and deliver presentations
- High degree of personal organisation and responsibility
- Resourceful and flexible
- Positive and outgoing
- Analytical and results driven
Rewards & Benefits:
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme - an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Good to know:
- Flexible working such as earlier starts and/or remote working
- Great locations, with plenty of free onsite car parking
- Accessible via bus, train and cycle routes too
- Small, close knit team
How to Apply
Please click on "Apply" and upload your CV, you will then be sent an email with further instructions on how to apply.