Junior Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as we are currently recruiting for a new Junior Project Manager.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to get things done to join our young and exciting team.
Sapphire is an interior fit out company working in Commercial and Educational premises. We have recently celebrated our 30th anniversary.
The successful candidate will be working within a small dedicated team and be overseeing small/medium interior refurbishment projects.
About the role of Junior Project Manager:
- Delivering completed projects to time and budget
- Management of subcontractors and labour workforce
- Run a clean and functioning site to maintain our excellent health and safety record
- Will involve some out of hours work
- Will involve some away work
- Full training will be given
The successful candidate:
- Driving licence is essential
- Should live within commuting distance of Croydon
- Computer literate
- Company vehicle
- Expenses paid
- Holiday / Sick pay