House Manager - Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Lauder Court, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Our client is the UK's leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 30 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments, hence our clients Management Services has been set up to manage all the new Retirement Living developments.
Our clients focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
Our client is looking for a special kind of person to make this happen. Someone who understands people and can assist in helping our clients Homeowners get the most from their retirement, by:
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new home
- Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, our clients services and their partners and suppliers who provide support and other services
- Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives
- Managing the development – the building, gardens and grounds – in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is maintained
- Having a very positive 'Can Do' attitude to all the issues that may arise
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Hours of Work
£17,075.84 for 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills, be organised and efficient and computer literate.
Closing Date for Applications
Interview date: 28th November 2016