Level 2 Kitchen Assistant / Commis Chef - Bravado Bars
Kitchen Assistant / Commis Chef
£4.95 PH (Increased to £5.95 after 6 month probationary)
Start Date: Wednesday 23rd November (Training dates to be arranged prior to 23rd November)
Join us on our brand new venture at 1842 Restaurant & Bar, Preston’s newest venue boasting an exciting new concept. The ideal candidate will have a passion for catering & hospitality, with an attitude to learn, improve & grow within our expanding business. Your role within the kitchen will be to aid the kitchen in full service in relation to prep, service & maintenance; you will be also expected to abide by company policy & procedure reporting to the executive chef. This is your chance to work with and be mentored by a highly experienced Executive Chef who has excelled in the industry and earned a fabulous reputation across the north west.
- GCSE English/Maths/Science Grades A-C
- Hardworking & Enthusiastic
- Willing to learn new skills & apply these to the job at hand.
- Able to work to specifications and follow detailed instructions.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a clean kitchen as well as abiding by food standards/food hygiene rules & regulations.
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Food preparation.
- Assisting the kitchen team by fulfilling the business’ needs.
Willing to learn new skills & apply these to the job at hand.
Able to work to specifications and follow detailed instructions.
Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
A - D English and Maths
Hardworking & Enthusiastic
Level 2 Professional Cookery