Tyre Technician, Winchester
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Tyre Technician for an immediate start in Micheldever Tyre Services’ busy fast fit centre based in Winchester.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
* Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
* Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
* Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician will include:
* Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles
* Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
* Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards
* Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
* Basic service and repairs on all vehicles
* Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency
Skills and Experience Required for the role of Tyre Technician:
* NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent an advantage
* 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment beneficial
* Excellent customer service
* Clean Driving Licence an advantage
* Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
* Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment
Hours and Rewards
As Tyre Technician, you will work 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 3.30pm on Saturdays with a day off every other week. There is a salary on offer of £16,848 to £18,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Micheldever Tyre Services. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive,