Client Support Agent / Customer Service - Financial Services
Job Title: Client Support Agent
Location: Bristol (BS1)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent & Temporary Positions available
Our Client has been helping clients make more of their pensions and investments for over 30 years. They are one of the most innovative, respected and fastest growing companies in the UK. A constituent of the FTSE100, their success is based on a deep understanding of their clients' needs, a keen entrepreneurial edge and fierce determination to be the best in their market.
Their Client Support team plays an integral role in providing their renowned "knock your socks off" service to their 836,000 clients.
They are looking for bright, hardworking people to join their Client Support team where you will quickly develop your knowledge on the products and services provided by the Company. This is primarily a telephone based role, assisting clients in making payments into their Vantage accounts and amending master password information.
This role is ideal for anyone wanting to enter the financial services industry and develop their knowledge and skills in a fast-paced environment with a successful FTSE 100 organisation. They are currently recruiting for both permanent and temporary positions. A permanent role would offer excellent opportunities to progress and develop within the organisation, with outstanding Agents moving onto their established Helpdesks and beyond. Temporary positions would be ideal for individuals completing a GAP year before university, or for anyone who would like to gain experience in financial services and develop their knowledge and skills in a fast-paced environment.
It is not essential to hold a degree or prior telephone experience to be successful in this role, as they train and develop all of their staff with a clearly structured career development path.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Good A-Levels (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of products and services offered by the Company
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Client satisfaction orientated
- Patient, reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
- Excellent problem solver
- Professional, presentable appearance
- Proactive and positive
- Team player
- Sense of pride from doing a good job
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline (for those applying for a permanent position)
- Basic knowledge of financial services
- Competent computer user; proficient with Microsoft Office and using in-house systems
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the Company
- Any relevant experience (e.g. working in an office, customer service role, etc.)
- Experience of financial services
- Experience of a client facing role, comfortable dealing with clients directly
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, accomplished telephone manner
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Genuine interest in financial services
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop professionally
- Desire to contribute to the Company's success and uphold its exceptional reputation
- Proven desire to succeed
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Support Agent, Customer Service Executive, Client Support, Customer Support, Financial Services, Sales Support, Investment Support, Client Services Support, Customer Service Agent, Telesales, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Calls, Financial Services Executive may also be considered for this role.