Our client is looking for a passionate and inspirational Team Leader in their Customer Service team at the company HQ.
The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service support including quoting and ordering in accordance with agreed business plans, via your team. The Team Leader will be required to achieve sales and KPIs through their team, providing a hands on approach with individual members through excellent communication and coaching skills.
• Coach team members to achieve individual targets
• Create a fun/ competitive style to bring the best out of individuals and the team
• Provide excellent customer service support at all times
• Maintain product pricing and margins
• Use customer and prospect contact tools and update all information as appropriate
• Prepare quotes, orders, proposals and agreements
• Liaise with their external sales team on a regular basis
• Liaise with customers during showroom visits
• Answer customer queries and provide technical support
• Keep up to date with their product and service offering
• General administrative duties required for everyday operation
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be innovative and creative
• Be able to motivate teams
• Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook
• Be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Be target driven and customer focused
• Be motivated and keen to assist others when needed
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator
• Be professional and a good team worker
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests
• Relevant previous experience and an understanding of the terminology used within the industry would be an advantage
• Have a natural leadership ability and coaching experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office package and able to learn an in-house system
• Excellent telephone manner and confident interacting with customers face to face and on the telephone on a daily basis
Salary: £25,000 + Benefits
Please apply online for this Team Leader role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Team Leader role and to follow further instructions if applicable.