Account Manager Leading Software Company
Experienced Account Manager (multiple vacancies)
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience), plus commission
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
As a fast growing, highly success multinational software services company my client are seeking a number of experienced Account Managers to support them in winning even more business in their impressive portfolio of existing large, strategic accounts.
Reporting into SVP Account Management and working closely with sales and delivery teams, you will be expected to use your experience to proactively build and exponentially grow accounts in line with the company goals. This role will require significant travel, depending on the customers that the account manager is responsible for.
- Grow business and manage existing customer relationships
- Create real growth, double and triple digit growth, in accounts portfolio
- Create account vision, plan, strategy and carry out tactics to achieve objectives
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Engage with C-level account Executives, build strong relationships with senior management and key decision makers
- Identify new services to sell and ways to add value to the client organisation
- Gain understanding of the customers' business to identify new sales opportunities
- Leverage existing contacts to create new sales opportunities
- Look for creative ways to open and close opportunities
- Run key meetings, presenting to senior executives
- Identify where they can add value to the client
- Identify how to make them more integral to the customers' business
- Be the point of contact through the implementation process and beyond
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years account management experience
- Have managed a minimum 5 million pound portfolio
- Knowledge, and experience of software services businesses
- Strong background in business development
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Track record growing existing business and closing new business
- Passionate and driven to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months software services experience
- Track record of double digit growth
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story and huge market and sales opportunity. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career.
Who they are?
Our client is an award-winning software development and integration services company with a global customer base which includes companies such as Intel, Vodafone and thetrainline. They have a proven track record in delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to some of the world's best-known companies in a host of sectors including Automotive, Mobile Software, Semiconductor, Payments and Financial, TV and Broadcasting. Many of our solutions are used in everyday life, from smart phones and TVs, to cars and intelligent buildings. Quite simply, we develop the software that enables people and businesses to get the best out of the environments they exist in
Their recent awards bragging list... includes the Queen's Award for Enterprise 2016 for our impressive international growth, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2009, 2010 and 2014, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Northern Tech Awards Top 50 Fastest Growing Larger Company 2015, London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015. Shortlisted on the Sunday Times 2015 International Track 200 and the Tech Market Views 12 companies in the UK that punch above their weight in the world market.
They are an extremely secure and rapidly expanding company that has seen 40% growth year on year over the last 5 years and targeting similar levels of growth over the coming years. they pride themselves on the relaxed, open and engaging and supportive office environment they have created for their employees and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ.
Alongside their unrivalled office environment and the fantastic benefits they offer they also have regular company activities which include staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazar, etc. They provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as they believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
What next... If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV along.
Get in touch and impress them - only the brilliant need apply!