Sales Office Co-ordinator ( Ideally previous experience with an on-line retailer)
Our client is a busy and successful head office retail organisation. They are seeking a dynamic Sales Office Co-ordinator to ensure the smooth running of the sales office and delivering exceptional customer service. The position offers an excellent opportunity to progress to the position of office Manager in the long term
- Responsible for Managing the sales orders and administration of a busy sales office.
- Delivering exceptional customer service via telephone and emails.
- Creating good visual email campaigns using illustrator.
- Creating sales with a multiple of vendors.
- Composed, confident and friendly disposition
- Excellent written communication skills
- Numerate & Accurate
- Highly organised
- Ideally previous experience with an on line retailer
- Good Microsoft skills – Excel, word and illustrator