Primary SEBD Teacher
Primary SEBD Teacher - Leicestershire
£120 - £150 per day
Long Term role starting in January '17
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring the most challenging of pupils? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established SEBD school in Leicestershire are seeking a qualified Teacher to start in January 17. This is a full time role. The school which is located in North Leicestershire accommodates for pupils at Key Stage 1 and 2 who are struggling to cope within mainstream education.
Pupils may attend the school on a full or part time basis and the main aim of the school is to reintegrate students back into full time mainstream education by giving them the tools and skills to be able to manage. Pupils may have Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have taught across Key Stage 1 and 2
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Teaching across the Primary curriculum
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- On-site parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.