HR Advisor - Europe and Asia (UK based) - Occasional Travel
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus car/car allowance and a whole host of other benefits, including a non-contractual bonus scheme.
The company is looking for a UK based HR Advisor to join their HR Business Partnering team and support their European and Asia businesses.
As the company delivers a three strategy to accelerate the growth of their business internationally, this HR Advisor role is key to ensuring that their people in offices across Europe and Asia have the processes, policies and plans in place to fully engage with the business and clients and be equipped to achieve the company's plan.
Based in the UK, supporting the HR Business Partner for Europe and Asia, and working closely with country-based HR representatives and Leaders, this role is an amazing opportunity for a strong HR Advisor to gain Global HR experience and make a genuine and measurable difference. As well as growing your skills set towards becoming an HRBP.
Your principle responsibilities will be:
To be successful as HR Advisor, you will need to develop an extensive and pragmatic knowledge of our European and Asian business and their cultural differences and will need to deliver on these responsibilities:
- Work closely with the HRBP to activate the three year People Plan; support the design and implementation of global and local initiatives and shape the workforce plan to deliver the strategy
- Work with the HRBP to design a set of processes to manage the local employee lifecycle to deliver an efficient system and a positive experience to all employees and their managers; design clear procedures from entry to exit, maintain comms channels, and set up an ongoing dialogue.
- For some countries, be the first point of contact for managers and employees on day to day queries, policies and paperwork
- Working closely with the HRBP, manage continuous change across the nine businesses
- Manage local compliance; work with country based HR or on own to ensure that each country has local Employment Policies to ensure legal compliance, to minimise risk and to treat employees fairly and consistently.
- Work with the HRBP to support the delivery of local retention strategies
- Work with the L&D teams to deliver development programs
- Work with the HRBP to deliver successful talent management initiatives
- Lead on local recruitment activities, where relevant, to deliver on time, on cost and on spec, to drive retention
- Work with HRBP, Resourcing, L&D and local HR to create a sourcing strategy, hiring process and on boarding process
- Train local hiring managers
- Monitor hiring metrics and have a process for continuous improvement
Client Centric: Suspends own agenda to truly understand the real internal client needs (to deliver the external client needs); appreciates cultural differences and different needs of our internal clients. Works hard to understand the client's business and their business challenges. Does their homework to understand their colleagues, their business, the Industry
Relationship Builder: Is empathetic, naturally curious about others, takes pride in what they do and wants to deliver to help their internal client's survive and grow
Continuous Builder: Is hungry to continuously learn; proactively seeks out knowledge on colleagues, the business, the market, and latest developments in HR. Is innovative and creative, constantly stretching own knowledge to deliver; is confident thinking across the wider HR and Talent toolkit
Drive to Achieve Results: Not only wants to meet expectations, but drives to constantly exceed expectations internally and externally. Follows up and does due diligence to deliver as promised. Also comfortable to say no and challenge when relevant to manage expectations
- Demonstrable UK employment law knowledge
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent communication; active listening, questioning, challenging (with diplomacy)
- Excellent service and relationship building ability
- Change management understanding
- Commercial/financial acumen; can bring the outside in and make business decisions
- Analytical and insights skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation
- Ability to work across teams
- Change management experience
- International employment law knowledge
- Ability to speak European language(s)
- CIPD qualified or studying towards
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Application Portal.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Human Resources, HR Assistant, HR Admin, HR Advisor, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR Business Partner, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Human Resources Manager, Recruitment Planner will also be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Advisor - Europe and Asia (UK based) - Occasional Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly