Field Care Supervisor – Fantastic Career Opportunities
We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor in Portsmouth with good communication and leadership skills to provide a strong link between clients and carers for a private, family run home care provider.
With plans for expansion, this is an exciting time to join this organisation with ongoing training and career progression opportunities.
You will ensure that our Care Assistants are well-supported out in the community, as well as ensuring our client has quality service. Your duties as Field Care Supervisor will include:
- Ensure the Area which you supervise is of quality service, ensuring care plans are delivered accurately always.
- To understand and Implement Quality Control throughout your area.
- Introduce and allocate care workers to our clients, considering their preferences
- To ensure training is implemented
- Ensure that any changes in a customer’s care is recorded and reported immediately.
- To allocate unassigned care calls to the care team.
Hours and Pay Rates:
Full time hours, £19,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE
On-call duties shared on a rotational basis.
Person Specification of a Field Care Supervisor:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in domiciliary care.
- Ideally have a NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care.
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, we are looking for a Field Care Supervisor who is reliable and flexible with good communication and leadership skills, as well as show attention to detail. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to find out more, please click ‘Apply’.