Trainee Vehicle Fitter / Welder / Bodybuilder
- Full Time
Job Title: Trainee Vehicle Fitter / Welder / Bodybuilder
Location: Solihull, B91 2SU
Salary: £14,500 - £16,000 D.O.E
Term: Working 39.5 hour week
Our client is seeking a hardworking applicant with a positive can do attitude who is willing to learn and in return will be provided with on the job training.
The role will include:
- Working in the main production area learning how to build their tankers
- Pipe Welding
- Basic Fabrication
- Chassis fitting
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
- Adhering, and working, to Health and Safety regulations
- Full training will be given to the right individual
The ideal candidate will have an interest in engineering and be able to work under pressure and have a mechanical mind. In return for excelling in this role, you will be rewarded with a fulfilling and dynamic career within their organisation.
- An interest in engineering
- Forklift truck and overhead crane license
- Mig welding experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Fabrication and fitting skills are desirable
- Being mechanically minded is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
Although the main function of the role is based on the above there will be some flexibility in needing to work in other areas.
What's in it for you?
As a member of the team you will enjoy a comprehensive bonus structure and an opportunity to join share ownership scheme.
Additionally, you could benefit from a BUPA membership and Company Pension scheme.
About the company
Since 1969 the team at this company have been serving its customers in the waste tanker market, and are now one of the largest manufacturers of liquid waste tankers and jetting equipment in Europe. Through customer interaction, feedback and design innovation the company have ensured that its brand stands for durability, reliability and ease of maintenance, leading to high residual values on its vehicles.
Our client offers a full range of products to meet all your needs, from standard vacuum tankers through to complex water recycling and deep-lift applications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the Apply button and upload your most up to date CV
Apply for Trainee Vehicle Fitter / Welder / Bodybuilder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly