Excellent opportunity for an experienced Steel Erector/Site Fitter to join a well stablished engineering company based in Wirral!
Priding themselves as a family business, the company specialises in Steel Fabrication, Structural Steelwork, Staircases, Handrails and Architectural Metalwork for industrial and residential developments.
Role and responsibilities
Due to ongoing success they now have a requirement for an experienced Steel Erector Site Fitter to join their team. The role will involve, but not limited to;
- Erecting structural steel and site fitting handrails, balustrades and walkways
- Working on large build construction sites
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed
- Must have previous experience
- Total understanding of Health & Safety
- SSSTS, CSCS Card, IPAF
- Full driving licence
- CPCS Slinger / Signaller would be advantageous but not essential
In return the company offers a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!