Primary School Midday Supervisor
Midday Supervisor, Manchester Primary School.
September 2016- December 2016
Are you a friendly and approachable individual?
Do you work well as part of a team?
Would working with children appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor as soon as apoosible to July 2017 to cover a member of staff who is taking time out due to illness. The role is to work 5 days per week during term time from 11.30am-2pm.
This Primary School in Manchester is a large two form entry academy which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Senior Leadership team are driven on creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best learning experience. As a Midday Supervisor, you will be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the children in your care.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent outdoor and indoor resources available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with children in a professional capacity.
- Some experience of dealing with difficult behaviour would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of ensuring a safe environment for children.
- Working as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.