Year 5 Primary Teacher
2 days left
- Full Time
Year 5 Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
January 2017 - July 2017.
Are you a dedicated Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you bring creativity into your teaching?
Would working within a Key Stage Two department in a large Manchester Primary School appeal to you?
As a Teacher of Key Stage Two, do you have a sound knowledge of the curriculum and can deliver it in a way to encourage children to suceed?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher from January to July 2017 to cover a member of staff who is leaving. The school will be appointing for the permanent role from September 2017 and the successful applicant will be welcome to apply. The class consists of 30 children and pupils in Key Stage Two achieve well under the leadership and guidance of the teachers.
This Primary School in Manchester is a large two form entry community school who cater for children from age 4-11 years old. The Senior Leadership team are driven on creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best learning experience. As a Teacher in Key Stage Two, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Year 5 Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly