Complex Care Assistant Job in Totnes - Autism exp.
If you are passionate about enabling someone to maintain their quality of life in their own home, and ensuring their care plan is delivered to the highest standard, this could be just the job for you.
We are seeking committed, experienced carers in the Totnes area to join our Torquay Complex Care Team, bringing the Newcross standard of care to a young female adult client, supporting her in living her day-to-day life with dignity and respect.
You will be working 24 hour rotational shifts on a permanent basis within a small team of healthcare professionals to offer a complete package of care for this client, at home and within the community. Ideally we are looking for carers with experience of working with autism, learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours.
In this varied and rewarding role you will be an essential part of the Newcross Complex Care team and deliver person-centred care in accordance with a personalised care and support plan.
Our Home Carers make the world of difference in the lives of the people we care for, and we’re searching for dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our team. In order to support your success in this role, you will have access to comprehensive support and training, with shadow shifts available if required.
We can offer you:
- Up to £17.10/hr paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage and travel expenses for most clients
- Free uniform and criminal record (DBS) check
- Free ongoing training and uniform earned as you work
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Full Training Package per complex care case
To apply for this job, you must have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care at home role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.