Senior Science Technician
Our client, a school in Bexley is seeking a Senior Science Technician. This positon is for a November start, and is long term cover for absence.
Are you a graduate with Chemistry and/or Physics bias qualification? Do you have previous experience within this field as a Science Technician?
If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then please APPLY online now.
If not, but you know someone who is looking for a position like this, then please tell them about Randstad Education.
- To prepare the lab for science lessons.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the health and safety in the lab.
- Liaising with the teacher to ensure the work undertaken meets the standards of the school, and to ensure that the lab is a clean and safe environment for students and staff.
- Order appropriate materials and equipment.
- Ensuring sufficient equipment is available for the class.
Skills and attributes:
- Chemistry and/or Physics qualification is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have good organisational skills.
- To be able to work well individually, as well as a team.
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment.
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London? We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service.
If you are interested in this role, then PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.