Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher
£85 - £130 per day
January 2017- July 2017
Are you committed to affording children opportunities to reach their goals?
Do you have the ability to deliver the Key Stage One curriculum to excite children about learning?
Do you bring fun and creativity into your lessons?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, then this role could be for you!
We are seeking a dedicated Key Stage One teacher to work in a Year 2 class in a Stockport primary school from January 2017.
The school is a 1.5 form entry Primary school and has been graded Good by Ofsted under the new inspection framework. The staff work hard to ensure that all pupils are provided with equal opportunities through an engaging curriculum. This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to further your career within an established team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Ongoing CPD and training opportunities.
- Competitive pay rates
- Secure onsite car parking.
- Modern staffroom.
- Well equipped learning environment with the latest technology available.
If you have the drive and energy to make a difference in education and provide the foundations for subsequent learning opportunities, We ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Sound knowledge of the KS1 Curriculum.
- An ability to deliver high quality teaching.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and motivation.
- Planning, preparing & delivering the National Curriculum in a way that promotes inclusivity.
- Setting expectations and using behaviour management strategies in line with school policy.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in parents' evenings.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, start your Randstad Education career now by sending us your CV!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.