Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher in Manchester
£110- £130 per day
Immediate start - July 2017
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Do you want to be part of a progressive community school?
Excited at the prospect of nurturing and motivating children in their education?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this role could be for you!
A Manchester Primary school are looking to appoint a temporary Year 4 teacher to start as soon as possible. The establishment currently carries a Good rating from Ofsted and fosters a positive learning culture to encourage pupils to realise their potential. The successful applicant will play an important part in the school's strategic aims and be committed to raising pupil achievement.
- Secure onsite car parking.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students.
- Competitive weekly rates.
- Commitment to your ongoing CPD through free training opportunities.
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme of up to £300.
- Caring & dedicated co-workers.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- A thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility.
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings and parents evenings.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then we urge you to apply today.
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.