Senior SEO Specialist
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Armagard we are currently looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our team based in South Birmingham. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £20,000 to £40,000 per annum depending upon experience.
By joining Armagard you’ll be part of a double-award winning company, with an illustrious history and a bright future. Kickstart your career with us. Our business is hardware protection, safeguarding equipment worth £4 billion worldwide, offering enclosures for computers, screens, printers and digital signage.
We are a national award winning company selling its own designed products worldwide, in 7 languages. In addition you will be involved with the newly launched multilingual platform operating in 20 languages.
About the Senior SEO Specialist role
[SEO, HTML5, CSS3, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, SEO tools]
We are looking to recruit a hands on SEO specialist with knowledge of both on-page and off-site optimisation techniques.
You will be working independently but embedded in a web development team of 7 people with skills ranging from front end and back end programmers to dedicated content writers.
This position would suit a person that has been a member of a SEO agency or larger SEO team and now want to take on a planning and SEO leadership role.
As our Senior SEO Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead role with technical and on-site SEO work on a number of multilingual websites.
- Recommending and implementing off site optimisation to improve link and site authority.
- Working closely with the Technical Director from conception to implementation of the SEO strategy and goals.
- Innovating beyond current best practice to help achieve and exceed goals.
- Provide technical expertise to current web team.
- Analysing data in Analytics packages and SERP rank checking tools and checking through source code for best practice
- Creating reports and providing insights and support for your colleagues and clients.
- Expected to attend SEO conferences in UK and US to stay ahead of the competition.
What we’re looking for in our Senior SEO Specialist:
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and the all popular CMS platforms
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO best practice, including in-depth knowledge of major search engine algorithms, algorithm changes and the consequences for websites
- Experience in creating written reports and recommendations.
- Positive attitude
- Must have at least 3 years of hands on experience of Search Engine Optimisation of both on-page and off-site SEO.
Senior SEO Specialist - Desirable Skills
- PHP5.6, Java script, JQuery, MySQL
- Experience of responsive sites.
- Knowledge of code igniter, GIT for version control
We are implementing many changes across the business and launching into new territories, so if you’re looking for an opportunity that will progress over time and where you can permeate your knowledge across the team this is the right opportunity for you! It’s an exciting time to join this company!
We offer a relaxed open plan environment, everyone is very personable and fun to work with.
Sound interesting? If you would like to join our team as our new Senior SEO Specialist then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!