3.5t Delivery Driver
Expert Logistics are looking for quality 3.5t Drivers. Expert Logistics want to work with 3.5t Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service from our Avonmouth depot. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £18-£21.50 per hour, per crew (2 man crew).
What's the 3.5t Delivery Driver role all about?
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers. A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
What will my responsibilities be as a 3.5t Delivery Driver?
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a 3.5t Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You’re flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot –approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken and understanding of English?
- Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t driving?
If so this could be the right opportunity for you!
Why choose us?
We will provide you, as a 3.5t Delivery Driver, with:
- Well-maintained, modern vehicles
- Fully Fuelled vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
Great 3.5t driving skills! Excellent customer facing skills! Only the best need to apply to become one of our 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Drivers!
The 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Avonmouth distribution hub and is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Avon, Chipping Sodbury, Swindon, Gloucester, Trowbridge and surrounding areas.