We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Armagard we are currently looking for a Financial Controller join our team based in South East Birmingham. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary depending upon experience.
By joining Armagard you’ll be part of a double-award winning company, with an illustrious history and a bright future. Kickstart your career with us. Our business is hardware protection, safeguarding equipment worth £4 billion worldwide.
We are a national award winning company selling its own designed products worldwide
About the Financial Controller role
As progressive manufacturing and internet SME based in Birmingham, we are keen to bring on board a new Financial Controller. This role will report directly into the Managing Director.
As our Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Manage a team of 4 involved in bank reconciliations (multi-currency), fixed assets, VAT, credit control, stock and purchase ledger
- Responsible for the day to day operation of accounts for UK, Europe and North America.
- VAT returns
- Variance analysis
- Production of statutory accounts
- Ownership of external audit
- Capital expenditure work
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Process improvement
- Contribute to financial strategy and decision making
- Continuous improvement of internal controls and procedures
- Cash flow forecasting and strict cash management
This role is a unique role and will offer you:
- Ownership of a finance team
- A place on the senior management team
- The opportunity to steer a business into further growth and profitability
- The support of a trustable and long standing finance department
- An exciting industry to work in covering both manufacturing, and Internet Platforms
What we’re looking for in our Financial Controller
This is an excellent role with a blend of hands on core accounting and strategy working directly with the MD and senior management team. For this role we require a hands on qualified candidate in ACCA/CIMA/ACA and a background covering stock control and manufacturing gained in a SME is a real advantage. Finally, attitude is key and you must be happy dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
In return as our Financial Controller, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
- Full time, permanent contract.
- 31 days’ holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days).
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme.
- A varied and interesting role.
- A relaxed open plan environment, everyone is very personable and fun to work with.
Sound interesting? If you would like to join our team as our new Financial Controller then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!