Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
We require an IFA Administrator to join our growing team of administrators and paraplanners. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, established firm of IFAs and Employee Benefit Consultants based in Central London.
The successful candidate must be a real team player ready to work with a number of talented individuals.
Typical administration duties will include:
- Processing new business
- Preparing meeting packs
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Request and obtain all necessary information from providers
- Undertake research to allow paraplanners and advisers to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
- Processing client and adviser investment instructions via platforms
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s)
This is a broad role with varied tasks that will provide both a challenge and insight into the technical elements of financial planning as well as employee benefits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant administration experience either for a product provider or an IFA practice
- Ability to work within defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Polite and confident communicator, both face to face and over the telephone and email
- A positive and proactive approach to work and a desire to help the wider team
- Present a professional image in all client dealings
- Strong IT skills
- An assertive "can do" approach to dealing with product providers
- Honest with strong ethics
The environment is fun but hard working and recognises the value of dedicated and pro-active people who play their part in the team.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience then please send your cv by return.