1 day left
- Full Time
A Grammar School in Bexley is looking to appoint a Maths Teacher from January 2017.
Several of the students go on to Oxbridge with the majority of students attending Russell Group Universities.
The school has excellent transport links only 10 minutes from the M25 (junction3) and 25 mins from Central London by train. 2016 GCSE results saw the department achieve 100% A*-C with 69.1% A*-A.
The school teaches with high expectations, striving to ensure that pupils achieve their potential.
Maths is taught at a high standard where the school aims to develop students problem solving skills, reasoning and skills for life.
If you are a passionate mathematician and feel that you can add to this successful departement then you will be required to:
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons maths at KS3 and KS4 (therefore a detailed knowledge of the curriculum is crucial)
* Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities
* Assist colleagues within your department
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
* Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK
* A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
* Relevant recent teaching experience
* A good first degree.
If successful you will receive:
* A competitive daily rate
* Good standards of behaviour & a supportive leadership team
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
All applicants will be subject to Randstad's compliance procedures.
Due to time constraints interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. If you have notice to give you are strongly advised to apply as the school will wait for the right candidate.
Apply for Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly