New opportunity not to be missed! Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) are recruiting for a Call Taker to join the team based in Central Bristol. The successful Call Taker will receive a competitive salary of £7.20 per hour. Both full time and part time positions are currently available.
Arriva Transport Solutions Limited (ATSL), part of Arriva’s UK Bus Division, is an exciting and specialist business that is making fast progress in establishing Arriva within new markets across the UK. Already, ATSL has quickly established itself as one of the UK’s largest providers of Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services (NEPTS) and operates contracts in the East Midlands, West Midlands, Manchester, South West Derbyshire, Sheffield and London with some 450 vehicles, 1200 staff and over 1.3 million patient journeys a year.
Your duties as a Call Taker would include:
- Receive calls from NHS staff and/or patients regarding patient transport.
- Talk through eligibility criteria before registering their request on a computerised booking system.
- Assist in the planning of routine non-emergency ambulances and ambulance car service resources in accordance with our contractual requirements and key indicators.
Our ideal Call Taker will:
- Have the ability to communicate with a range of clients and staff, therefore, calming and influencing skills are essential in this position.
- Be IT literate with previous call handling experience,
- Have experience in Patient Transport would be desirable but not essential as training will be given.
You must be prepared to work a rotating shift pattern which will include some nights and weekends as the control room operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the Call Taker then please click “Apply” today!