Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Carntyne - Flexible Hours
We are seeking Registered Nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience to join our friendly Hamilton team, working regular shifts in the East end of Glasgow. You will be based in a nursing home catering for the elderly, with a separate YPD unit for the young & physically disabled.
We are looking for individuals who are flexible in their work, able to cover shifts at short notice, with full time positions available in this role (part time may also be catered for).
Working as a Nursing Home Nurse means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
As a Newcross Nurse, we can offer you:
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.