Registered General Nurse Jobs - Sanquhar, Biggar & Surrounding Areas
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free PVG check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!*
The Nursing Role:
We are seeking Registered Nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience to join our friendly Hamilton team, working regular shifts in local elderly nursing homes in and around the DG4 & ML12 postal regions including (but not limited to) Sanquhar, Kirkconnel, Biggar, Wiston & Crawford.
Working as a Nursing Home Nurse means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. You will enable our clients to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with friends, family and other residents.
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Benefits of working as a Newcross Nurse:
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.