2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading residential lettings agency in the Hertfordshire area, with offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead. They have grown quickly and offer residential sales and block management as well as lettings services to their clients.
They are now looking for a highly-motivated, customer-focused Administrator to join them at their Harpenden branch where they also offer block management services. Fast promotion within the business is likely for the right person. Attitude and capability are more important to them than experience. Please don't apply if you move job frequently as they need someone who will grow with their business and progress.
Administrator - Job role:
Liaising and negotiating with landlords and tenants, overseeing the follow-up of tenant references and the compilation of Management and Tenancy agreements, organising maintenance for managed properties as well as blocks, inspecting blocks and updating clients, plus other general administration pertinent to your role.
Administrator - Tasks:
• Meeting and greeting clients in the office
• Answering landlord, tenant and block enquiries
• Organising property viewings and running your diary
• Accompanying applicants to view properties
• Attending property inspections and reporting to clients
• Monitoring the follow-up of tenant references
• Preparation and monitoring of contracts for tenants and landlords
• Sending follow-up letters
• Uploading property details onto website
• Preparation of property window-card details and property detail lists, as required
• Completing general administration and record keeping
• Organising the maintenance of their managed properties
• Advising and assisting the Branch Manager in the development of service improvement
• Deputising for the Branch Manager, as required
• Contributing to the business objectives, as required
Administrator - Personal qualities:
• Motivation and career focus
• Positive, customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to organise and multi-task
• Accurate administration skills
• Accurate numeracy
• Strong PC skills
• Driving licence and use of vehicle for attending viewings
Hours of work:
• Total of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday and every other Saturday, with day off in lieu
Salary: Negotiable Depending upon Experience
If you are passionate about your career and are excited by the challenge of working in a fast-moving environment that offers the chance of early promotion, then please apply online for this Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.