Field Service Engineer. CCTV or ANPR. Home Based
2 days left
- Full Time
Field Service Engineer - CCTV or ANPR. Home Based, with UK travel.
Salary: £25-35,000 and company car.
The successful Field Service Engineer must be comfortable working at height, UK travel and working with technology unique to our client's business. Full in-house training will be provided.
Field Service Engineer - Key Skills:
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Previous Field Service Engineering experience.
- Experience installing CCTV or ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) equipment.
- Electric Safety experience.
- Must be comfortable working at height.
- ECS or IPAF certification desirable - internal training will be provided.
- Good understanding of general engineering principles including network protocols.
- Experience of network topologies e.g. LAN / WAN, 3G or WiFi etc.
- Must have a clean UK license.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your role as the Field Service Engineer will involve:
- Providing engineering support to our client's unique equipment throughout the UK.
- Providing an engineering maintenance service for all equipment installations.
- Installing CCTV and ANPR equipment on new sites throughout the UK.
- Diagnosing and repairing existing equipment throughout the UK.
- Ensuring that all works in the field are safe and adequately documented and that all project work is carried out in an appropriate and controlled environment.
- Assistance in the design of technical solutions for equipment installations requiring knowledge of data networks, power networks and general engineering principles for containment and installation.
- Providing regular relevant engineers reports when visiting any equipment installation.
For more information on this Field Service Engineer role, please apply now for an interview.