RGN Nursing Job in Lanarkshire - Full Time, Short Notice Shifts
RGN Nursing Job in Lanarkshire - Short Notice Shifts
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free PVG check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!*
We are looking for registered nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience to join our team based in Hamilton. We are currently looking for flexible individuals who can assist with short notice shifts.
We are especially seeking nurses to work full time, however we can also offer some part time opportunities. Ideally, you will have access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel between clients around the North and South Lanarkshire areas.
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.