Trainee Care and Support Manager / Care Support Supervisor
- Full Time
Job Title: Care and Support Manager
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 pro rata
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The company is a domiciliary care business providing community care for the elderly and physically disabled in North East Hampshire. They were formed in 2010 and have become a respected provider in North East Hampshire. They are a family owned business and always go that extra mile for their clients and make a difference to their lives.
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of their clients.
- Your main responsibility is to ensure that the day to day running of the company is completed smoothly.
- Overall responsibility for the management team in the office, Care managers, FCS Field care supervisors and working alongside the HR manager and Training Manager.
- Working closely with the current Registered Manager to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- The ability to take a lead role in the running of the company in the absence of the senior managers/Directors.
- Ensuring the company has sufficient staff to cover the care needs of the clients. Working with the HR Manager to ensure continued recruitment.
- Ensuring the company meets CQC requirements on a daily basis.
- Ensuring quality monitoring procedures are in place to meet CQC requirements.
- Ensuring you are able to take a competent role in any safeguarding concerns. Training will be arranged for this.
- Competent understanding of CQC requirements and the regulations. Knowledge of when various regulations are breached and able to liaise with CQC with relevant paperwork.
- Good organisation skills with meticulous eye to detail for storing all relevant documentation and paperwork.
- Completing staff appraisals, supervisions.
- Organising office staff to ensure direct observations and spot checks is kept up to date.
- Working with other office staff to ensure CQC requirements are met. Delegating some of your duties where appropriate.
- NVQ level 3 or an equivalent qualification. Will need to work towards QCF/NVQ level 5.
- Competent computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Good all-round communication skills.
- Previous knowledge or experience of scheduling.
- Legible handwriting.
- Good organisation skills with meticulous eye to detail.
- Previous care experience as either a senior care worker/supervisor or in scheduling.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with the experience of; Care Manager, Regional Care Home Manager, Care Supervisor, Care Support, Head Care Support Worker, Home Care Manager, Healthcare Manager, Care Support Manager, Care Worker, Care Support Supervisor, Care Assistant will also be considered for this role.