Reporting to - Project Manager
Hours - Full Time
Location - Work nationwide so could be based anywhere in the UK
Salary - Depends on experience - OTE £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on skill-set
Hill Cross Overview
Hill Cross Furniture is an international market leading business supplying contract furniture to the leisure, hospitality and Healthcare sectors. Based in North Yorkshire, Hill Cross supply and manufacturer an unparalleled product range across the globe. From tables and chairs to stools, banquettes and sofas.
Hill Cross Furniture has acquired an impressive international client base from world- renowned brands, clients include Pizza Express, Nandos, Hilton Hotels, Burger & Lobster, Centre Parcs, Newcastle Football Club and The O2 Arena to name just a few.
Due to an increase in Sales we are looking to add to the current fitting team.
SUMMARY OF JOB ROLE:
As a Joiner/Fitter for Hill Cross you will work as a team of two mainly at off site in locations all round the UK. You will be expected to fit banquette seating that Hill Cross have manufactured on Site in North Yorkshire into Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working to a client plan installing banquette seating on site alongside other contractors
- Attend sites to conduct site surveys’ to enable the design team to produce drawings using CAD for manufacturing
- Previous experience up to 2nd Fix Joinery
- Installing seating, capping, cladding and kickboard
- Attending sites to do repairs to seating, tables and chairs where necessary
- Attention to detail is essential
- Work often has to be carried out out of standard working hours, for this you will receive overtime but you need to be flexible and open to this type of working.
SPECIALIST SKILLS (preferable not essential as training provided on the job)
- Ability to use 3D laste template for site surveys
- Leather touch ups
- Repairing and cleaning down marble
- Waxing and repairs for timber work
VALID DOCUMENTS NEEDED
- Driving licence
- Valid CSCS Card
The Ideal Joiner /Fitter must have:
- You will possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be flexible in your approach to solving problems
- You will have worked onsite with contractors previously and have a full understanding of the pressure of tight deadlines and the impact this has on completing the job.
- Ability to be Calm and professional at all times.
- Sense of Humour
If you feel you’re suitable for this Joiner /Fitter role, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!