Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef
We need great Chefs - are you one of them?
- Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef
- The Celtic Arms and Prince of Wales Function Suite, Northop
- Great shift pattern
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum + Exellent Tips
We like to think of ourselves as a fantastic small restaurant group - we’re sure you will too!
We are undergoing some changes in our business and are at the beginning of an exciting new phase in our venture. We have a restaurant situated on the outskirts of Chester and a restaurant and banqueting suite situated on the outskirts of Flintshire. Our aim is simple: to make all three the premium places to dine in the North West, offering great food, beverages and service.
So, we have a few opportunities opening up for Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef
We’re passionate about our teams, of which you will be a vital part, and we are willing to wait for the right people to help us at this exciting time. We are all determined to build and grow a fantastically passionate team to help us all achieve our aim.
Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef requirements;
- Understand the value of creating a happy working atmosphere, and its importance to the successful running of the kitchens
- Be working in a highly exciting and professional environment, preparing and cooking fresh produce to the very highest standards.
- Be hard working, positive, creative and passionate about great food and service
- Have a desire to succeed both in your own career but also value success of the team, as we believe the key to all success and a great business to be the people and the team we build
- Worked as a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef
It goes without saying that we offer great training and development, and will offer you every opportunity to progress; after all, your success will be our success!
The salary/ package will obviously depend on position - Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef but we always offer a competitive rate for full or part-time positions.
So if you think this fantastic opportunity is right for you, or for more information, please CLICK APPLY!