Care Worker – Bromley New Increased Pay Rates!
Care Workers Required - The London Borough of Bromley.
Are you an Experienced Home Care Assistant (Carer), or do you feel you possess the correct skills to train to become a Homecare Assistant?
We (based in Beckenham BR3) seek Homecare and Health Care Assistants to work with our clients (Service Users) within their own homes, providing assistance with Personal Care and / or Domestic Housekeeping support.
Kentish Homecare currently have available positions for Care Assistants to work within the Beckenham, Bromley, Chislehurst, Penge, Orpington, Downham and West Wickham areas.
To work for us as a Care Worker, you must be absolutely committed to providing the very highest quality of care to their service users and be both compassionate, sensitive, reliable and professional in your work. In return we offer excellent hourly rates of pay (we believe to currently be the best in the area), paid annual leave, a generous workplace pension scheme plus other statutory benefits. We also facilitate ongoing training and career development for all our staff encouraging them to continually enhance their Social Care skills and qualifications.
We are additionally currently recruiting evening and weekend carers seeking 20 - 25 hours per week with guaranteed hours annual contracts paying a commensurate competitive annual salary (depending upon relevant experience).
Your enthusiasm and willingness as a Care Worker to work early mornings, evenings and some weekends will greatly improve your working and earning opportunities with us.
Kentish Homecare is an established highly reputable local Homecare provider of over 30 years standing offering both Domestic Homecare and Domestic Housekeeping services to residents across The London Borough of Bromley and surrounding areas.
Care Worker - Minimal Job Requirements:
Care Worker - You Must:
• Have the desire to provide the very highest standards of care to our service users.
• Have good communication skills to enable you to foster a close bond with our service users.
• Preferably be a car driver holding a current valid UK driving licence.
• Be located within or close to our main coverage area of The London Borough of Bromley (South London).
• Be willing to attend regular mandatory training. Additionally, if you do not already hold an NVQ2 (or equivalent qualification) in Social Care, you will be required to undertake recognised social care professional qualification training within 6 months of registering with our company. Full support is provided within the organisation.
• Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working.
Salary: £9.00 per Hour (Dependant on Experience)
In order to comply with legal requirements you will need to complete a Criminal Records check which will be organised by our company.
Interested? Please apply online for the Care Worker role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Care Worker role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.