New opportunity not to be missed! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant within Flowcrete UK, a market-leading manufacturer of quality industrial and commercial flooring products. Joining us on a full time permament basis, on a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
For over 30 years Flowcrete UK has been at the forefront of resin flooring technology – supplying both the industrial and commercial sectors with innovative, fit-for-purpose solutions to transform floors into fully optimised assets that actively enhance a site’s aesthetics, safety, sustainability and cleanliness levels.
As the Management Accountant, the successful applicant will be involved in all areas of the firm’s financial processes and reporting activities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for
- Processing monthly payroll & staff expenses, process payroll payments
- Processing the company pension – including auto enrolment for new starters, upload to pension scheme etc.
- Produce and manage P11d’s
- Instrastat declarations
- Manage company vehicle fleet & leasing database
- Manage company capex database and approval system
- Perform bank recs
- Post accruals, prepayments
- Manage Fixed asset register
- Management of general ledger
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Key balance sheet account reconciliations
- Produce internal reports for senior managers
- Facilitate in budgeting and forecasting
- Management of sales and purchase ledger administrators!
There is a need for a strong technical ability particularly in regards to the following
- Microsoft Excel: including V-look ups, pivot tables
- Knowledge/experience of ERP Systems (such as SAP, Oracle based systems)
- Sage Payroll
- Sage Line 50
Desired qualifications: CIMA – part /full qual or AAT level 3 qualified
Two years’ experience essential
The benefits package on offer for this Management Accountant position includes
- Participation in the annual bonus scheme,
- Holiday entitlement beginning at 25 days + bank holidays and following length of service increasing to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays.
- Generous pension options.
- Life Assurance of up to 4 x basic salary.
- Critical Illness cover (following length of service)
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Management Accountant, then please click apply now.