FINTEC recruit is seeking a Developer for our client based in Chester.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £35k - £45k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
The developer will work as part of the Development team to improve existing features and introduce new capabilities to the customer.
- Simple, incremental design
- identify areas where prototyping or proving a design is necessary, and producing an appropriate spike.
- Artifacts required to support features are developed, committed to source control and deploy on all environments.
- Ensure that all code is production quality with automated tests as required to show that there are no bugs.
- Code should have appropriate test coverage, either through TDD, unit or acceptance tests.
- Ensure that the quality of the code is improved every time it is worked on.
- Develop a system that exceeds the required performance constraints.
- Assists in releasing developed code into test and production/live environments.
- Able to work with test or production/live environments to identify and provide fixes to any issues.
- Plans with the team, ensure they have appropriate work to deliver, and what time scales to expect completion.
- Be able to provide reports on code quality and feature delivery times
- Java, Guava (collections), Spring Framework (IOC), Spring Integration (messaging), Quartz (scheduling), Jersey (REST) JUnit and Cucumber (testing), maven (build tool), liquibase (database migrations)
- MySQL, MongoDB, graph databases
- AWS (SES, SQS, EC2, Route53), Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Apache,
- Tomcat, git and github.com
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2686
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.