History Teacher Nottingham
Secondary History Teacher - Nottingham, Carlton
£100 - £168 per day
Temporary to Permanent, full time, starting January
Are you an experienced qualified teacher? Do you have a passion for History and teaching children all about our past? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a popular and successful secondary school in the Carlton area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
- A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200