Field Based Recruitment Sales / Recruitment Sales / External Sales Recruiter
- Full Time
We are looking for Field Based Recruitment Sales / Recruitment Sales / External Sales Recruiter to work in central Birmingham where you can earn 25K+ a year with uncapped OTE and benefits - NO EXPERIENCE IN RECRUITMENT NEEDED - Just a good, strong, successful sales background.
Are you incentive driven and you want to a rewarding career in Recruitment?
Is it time for a new exciting challenge for 2017?
Do you have sales experience and want a rewarding uncapped commission structure?
Do you want a company that can invest in you and you in them?
Network IT Recruitment Limited are a fast growing and ambitious IT recruitment specialist working with organisations across both Public and private sectors.
A number of our clients are global brands within sectors such as automotive, logistics and new media and are recognised as the most prestigious companies within their field.
We are seeking Field Based Recruitment Sales / Recruitment Sales / External Sales Recruiter - (NO EXPERIENCE IN RECRUITMENT NEEDED) that will be responsible for:
- Screening and interviewing of candidates
- Build effective relationships within the business and with candidates
- Conduct field accompaniments in order to fully understand business roles
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Meet the deadlines set by interview and fulfilment dates
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping on BlueCru
- Liaising with relevant managers to acquire interview information
- Delivery of recruitment cycle
- Build networks to find qualified suitable candidates
- Match candidates by behaviours and values
The successful Field Based Recruitment Sales / Recruitment Sales / External Sales Recruiter will be:
- Personable, engaging and enthusiastic
- Driven and ambitious
- Good sales ability
- Desire to create an engaging value added talent management environment
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good administration skills
- Good IT skills; excel and database experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Responsible and driven
- Positive, amicable and adaptable
- Negotiating ability
- Good time management
- Are motivated to develop a career in Recruitment
Benefits and Rewards:
- 25K+ Basic
- Uncapped OTE
- Plus benefits
View the original job article on Hiredonline