Our client is a multi award winning organisation who have created digital sales software for banks, financial institutions and government agencies, allowing them to acquire and service customers on digital and mobile devices. Leading banks use our client’s software for their "apply online" processes for credit cards and account opening.
The company’s ‘Client Services Team’ is seeking a skilled and experienced “Senior Technical Consultant” to join like-minded and highly motivated professionals in a collaborative environment where innovation, problem solving skills and a proactive approach to work is greatly rewarded. You will leverage your development skills and knowledge of the company’s products to help their clients to rapidly deliver innovative on-line experiences to their customers.
- Understand the business requirements and translate these into technical solutions
- Work in a project consulting environment and provide the technical lead in the planning, analysis, development, testing and transitioning to live customer solutions
- Develop and grow relationships with clients
- Consult with clients to create a revolutionary digital user experience
- Integrate customer solutions to third party and backend systems
- Provide ongoing support to existing developments
- Keep up to date with the latest release, technology updates appropriate for the role.
- Provide consulting leadership through knowledge sharing, mentoring and skills development
- 10+ years commercial software delivery experience in a vendor (consultancy or development).
- Adobe LiveCycle experience highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar
- Extensive experience working and leading in a client facing environment
- Proven ability to turn a customer requirement into a design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to influence and liaise across all levels
- Organised, detail-oriented and ethical personality who can be trusted with the goodwill and success of the company’s clients
- Regular travel to customer sites
- UK Citizen or Permanent Resident
What makes our client’s Technical Consulting special?
- Our client gives a holistic development experience - you will have the opportunity to work the full lifecycle of a project from architecture, design, implementation, deployment and customer feedback.
- Diversity of the challenge – Front end, Back end, integrations, connections to social media and other services, security. The degree of experience in a short time is unmatched in a typical developer’s job.
- Know your customer – In few engineering jobs do you ever get to hear from the customer, much less meet them, see how they deploy and are impacted by the product.
- Work multiple projects at once. While this is not for everyone, it’s a must for this position. The successful consultant will thrive on working with 2-4 different projects at the same time, getting a range of experiences, personalities, lifecycle phases.
- Fast turns. They deliver products to market in weeks and months, not years. You’ll see your product through the entire lifecycle and multiple generations in production. It’s not just agile, it’s the entire experience over a much shorter period than a conventional Developer job.
- Work for a company where the product really works, the customers love it, and it makes a huge and measurable difference.
Why join our client?
They offer the best of both worlds – the stability of an established 14-year-old company, with blue chip customers worldwide, and the growth trajectory of a startup, with 50% annual growth and a new round of funding to accelerate and create ever-changing opportunities. Their employees don’t just follow a job description, they are part of creating it every day!
Added to that, in the UK they offer the flexibility of working from home with office space available in London when needed. A large proportion of their work is carried out remotely but they are in constant contact online and hold regular get-togethers to ensure that the team stays connected.
If you have the relevant skills / experience and feel that this could be the opportunity for you, then please apply ASAP…
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*