Digital Business Analyst - (Agile/Waterfall) Home based
Digital Business Analyst – Home Based (Contract or Perm considered)
Our client is a multi-award winning organization who have created digital sales software for banks, financial institutions and government agencies, allowing them to acquire and service customers on digital and mobile devices. Leading banks use our client’s software for their "apply online" processes for credit cards and account opening.
The role of the Business Analyst is to bridge the gap between the client’s requirements elaboration process and the company’s technology project deliveries as part of an integrated project resource team. Working with client’s business representatives and Business Analysts to ensure the scope of work in terms of requirement definitions are properly defined and baselined in order to feed into the company deliveries. To shape Digital change programmes and prepare for mobilising technical resources. As an experienced analyst the role will include engaging Business Analysts and senior business stakeholders from across global business lines and global functions.
The analyst will have strong interpersonal skills and business/technology knowledge in order to develop an effective relationship with the customer and the delivery team, providing sound consultancy that adds value. The analyst will ensure the customer elicits requirements using appropriate techniques, critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. The analyst must have a good understanding of the company project lifecycle and delivery method and be able to shape requirements within that model.
- Define the most appropriate requirements definition approach to standards to the client and ensure these meet the standards required for the translation into a technical solution.
- Elicit, analyse, validate, document and prioritise customer requirements.
- Comprehensive experience in all phases of the delivery life cycle from feasibility studies, to requirements management, development and testing.
- Develop and deploy standardised operational processes across the customer portfolio.
- Perform root cause analysis of failure elements & recommend improvements.
- Support the Technical Delivery team with definition of the solution design and technical delivery elements.
- Acting as an interface between the customer representatives and Technical Delivery team.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. technical change management using SDLC methodology and / or Digital Business Analysis.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, using Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Occasional travel required nationally to meet customers and internal team members.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services and / or a Professional Services/Consulting business.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.Six Sigma, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is desirable but not essential.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change within the context of a fixed price commercial agreement.
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
Why join our client?
They offer the best of both worlds – the stability of an established 14-year-old company, with blue chip customers worldwide, and the growth trajectory of a startup, with 50% annual growth and a new round of funding to accelerate and create ever-changing opportunities. Their employees don’t just follow a job description, they are part of creating it every day!
Added to that, in the UK they offer the flexibility of working from home with office space available in London when needed. A large proportion of their work is carried out remotely but they are in constant contact online and hold regular get-togethers to ensure that the team stays connected.
If you have the relevant skills / experience and feel that this could be the opportunity for you, then please apply ASAP…
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*